Das Keyboard 5Q
Version 7.4.51 - August 5, 2019
- Fixed intermittent keyboard reboots.
- Fixed eject key not working on Mac (requires to be in Mac mode Ctrl+Shift+
Version 7.4.48 - December 20, 2018
- Fixed RGB “ghosting” effect
Shiftkeys no longer blink when switching RGB profiles
- Fixed intermittent keyboard freezing issue
Version 7.4.18 - October 16, 2018
- Changing to breathe red (255,32,32) shows some blue after a few seconds.
- Some LEDs are not properly lit on the European layouts
- Improved detection of turning the volume up or down with the volume knob
Version 7.4.9 - September 6, 2018
- Optimized communication with hosts to limit traffic to Q button only.
Version 7.3.253 - initial release
First release of the 5Q firmware
Das Keyboard X50Q
Version 64.0.0 - December 7, 2018
- Profile changes are no longer written to flash memory
Version 57.0.0 - September 6, 2018
- Miscellaneous adjustments on active effects
Version 55.0.0 - original release
First release of the X50Q firmware
Das Keyboard 4Q
Version 21.27.0 (EU and US) - April 24, 2019
- Keyboard no longer emits a high-pitch sound under certain lighting conditions.
Version 21.24.0 (EU and US) - December 7, 2018
- Q Button support on Mac and Linux (more to come)
Version 19.24.0 (EU) and 18.24.0 (US) - November 6, 2018
First release of the 4Q firmware