The links below have been contributed by the community.
Have something interesting to share? Create a pull request and the Das Keyboard team will review it. The code should be working and we should understand what it does.
- QClient.NET - Q API Client for .Net Framework (Nuget)
- .Net Core library for access Q API
- QCloud Java Client1
- PHP Client
- Node Wrapper
- OAuth 2 Quick Start Example - The API uses o-auth for authentication and this was referred as a good resource.
- Bash scripting examples against the local API, such as clearing all the local signals and lighting the Q key red if the Q Cloud API isn’t available.
- PowerShell Wrapper Local and Cloud APIs, Pipelining, inbuilt OAuth token and credential management.
- Node-based Native Interface
- Q CPU Usage